Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Cars and Trucks and Things that Go

Is it any surprise to anyone that this is Ryan's favorite book? He loves to point out the different trucks. He has learned quite a bit about some things and always wants to know more. He likes to find the silly cars like the pickle car or the carrot car. It's just all around fun.

He had also begun to ask for A Special Something more lately. It is a book about a mommy and what is in her big tummy. It's fun and sweet. Ryan really likes to do the page where it asks...Is it an alligator? Noooo! or a hippopotamus(which sounds a bit like Christmas)? Nooooo! Is it a monkey? Noooo! etc.

I love story time!

2 comments:

One Tweet Thing said...

oh oh! We had the truck book when I was little (or something similiar!)

Anonymous said...

No, that it definitely NOT a surprise. He sure loves things that go 'vroom, vroom.' I'm glad he is getting on board with the whole new baby thing, too. Love you.