Sunday, November 13, 2005
Imagination at Work
I am constantly amazed at the sophistication of Ryan's play. He is into imaginary play. He will get his cars or trains and have them talk to each other. It's not uncommon to hear him tell his trains to "Be fareful"(translated- be careful) or have one tell the other, "I coming." He also give his smaller toys rides on his bigger toys(especially his ride on train). It's so cute to watch him interact with his toys. I hope some day he is able to interact with his peers as well as he interacts with his toys! Sometimes he is great with friends, but we still need to work on sharing toys. I guess it's easier to play with the toys because they do what he wants them to do.



2 comments:
Imagination is a wonderful thing. Sharing with others will come. He's a sweet boy.
'Be careful.' Gee, I wonder where he got that? ;)
Coley is REALLY bad at sharing. I guess it's something they are all learning. I feel your pain. Thanks for sharing--now I know I am not alone!
Post a Comment