Awww.... that's such a cute picture! Bye Mrs. S., sorry I didn't get to see you while you were here! Come back soon! (so Jen doesn't completely lose her sanity!) ;)
Aren't you all so sweet? Erin, next time I'm in the area, we'll have to arrange a playdate for the boys -- that I attend! Jen, thanks for sharing your family with me. I loved being there! Tight hugs all around.
4 comments:
Awww.... that's such a cute picture!
Bye Mrs. S., sorry I didn't get to see you while you were here! Come back soon! (so Jen doesn't completely lose her sanity!) ;)
Mom's are the best.
Does Lily have Carter's on? Gracie has the same outfit. I love pink!!!
Aren't you all so sweet? Erin, next time I'm in the area, we'll have to arrange a playdate for the boys -- that I attend! Jen, thanks for sharing your family with me. I loved being there! Tight hugs all around.
Those grandmas are so great. We miss ours already!
Post a Comment