Thursday, June 24, 2004
Easily sidetracked
Okay, so remember yesterday when Ryan was taking a nap and I was going to catch up on sleep...Well, that didn't happen. I was getting out of my chair to head for bed and I noticed the tent outside was dry. I have been meaning to put it away since Monday, but for one reason or another I didn't and then it rained, hard. I didn't want to put the tent away wet, so I had to wait longer. So when I noticed it was dry I had to put it away. No rest for the weary. I guess I'm not so smart, Mom.



1 comment:
I'm sidetracked all freaking day. I haven't napped when Ben naps since he was two weeks old. I must be REALLY dumb. ;) Oh wait, I did fall asleep with him in the living room chair two days ago... yay me! I'm learning!
Post a Comment