Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Doh!

Sorry to anyone who tried to visit my web page today. I tried to install a guestbook button and profoundly messed up the HTML text somehow. The sites republished with no titles and link bars and I could not get them back:-( I took out the button and still no dice. I finally just started with a clean slate, did a lot of cutting and pasting and a little tweaking to hopefully return it to it's old self. Poor little website:-( The only things I can't restore are the number on the tracker and the guestbook entries. I was getting excited about my tracker. It was over 50! Oh well, I guess I'll just add 50 to my counter in my head. It's back up and full functional now. I'm going to add a guest book the original way I tried which not as cool as a button, but it doesn't mess up my page. That will be tomorrow, for now I'm going to bed!

P.S. I got a Wiggles CD from the library, so I'll be making the dancing video tomorrow. I'll post a link when I'm done.

No comments: