Okay, if I was talking to you I'd say "Don't even get me started about today!" and then I would relate the following story. This morning Ryan woke up at 5 am and it took a little while and a drink for him to go back to sleep. Then I lay in my bed tossing and turning trying to get back to sleep. I finally do and the the 6am waking. By this time I am totally exhausted since Ryan woke up when I went to bed last night at 11 too. So when he wouldn't go back to sleep I just left him in his room. Jay went to get him and he just kept crying. SO after a few minutes I went in again and calmed him down and got him to go to sleep. When we got up for the day things didn't seem to get better. Zach let the dog in with muddy paws. Ryan was yawning and fussy(wonder why?!) and I burned my waffles. Of course when I made the waffles I forgot that I used the last of the syrup YESTERDAY! So, I had to eat dry, burned waffles for breakfast. Yuck! Then Ryan would not go down for his morning nap(I tried for a really long time). I even tried napping with him. No dice. Yet Ryan can still make me smile, even laugh, in the midst of all this blahness. It's amazing; He's amazing. I love him, he's so fun:-)



No comments:
Post a Comment