Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Woohoo! And I'm an Idiot...

Hooray for the Red Sox!!! The first team ever to force a game 7 from a 0-3 start in a championship series! On top of that they beat the Yankees!!! Unfortunately it was another late game and obviously I am still up at the end of it(12:10AM). This is why I am an idiot. I know I have a 13 month old who will be up before 7 and will probably wake up at least once over the night and yet, still awake. I'll let you know if it was worth it tomorrow;-)

2 comments:

Erin said...

this is the first time I've been excited about baseball in a LONG time. That being said, I didn't stay up to watch the game... ;) Silly girl... ;)

Anonymous said...

The game didn't START here until 2:00am. but I wish I could have seen at least some of it! WOOHOO! Go SOX! Love, MOM