Friday, October 15, 2004
When to start again?
So, Ryan is now one. That means my body has had a full year to heal. I set one year as the absolute minimum I would wait until trying for another little wonder. Now that my mandatory time to recoup is over I am faced with the decision of when do I want to try again. I would love to have a spring baby, but that means waiting until early next summer to even try. Jay seems to have changed his tune on the subject. 6 months ago he was ready to have another one right away(with the incubation period of course). Now he seems to think I'm overwhelmed or something. He keeps pointing out how hard it will be to change 2 sets of diapers and have 2 babies waking us up in the night. Then there is the flip side where Jay points out EVERY little tiny baby to me with an "awwww" or "Look how cute; Ryan is not so little anymore." I waiver too sometimes. I think how much I would love to have another little baby, but I am loving every minute with Ryan. He is awesome! I don't want to have another baby too soon, but I don't want to wait too long either. I'm thinking if we have a baby next spring Ryan will be 2 1/2 that sounds like a good time to me. Then I wonder how that will work with potty training. Any thoughts out there?



2 comments:
Next summer sounds great! ;) You of course know that I hope to try again then too! (if I'm still sane by then) Then maybe we can finally be pregs together!
Oh, and I have no advice on potty training except that I DO know having a little sibling coming along is what it took to motivate both Tom and his middle brother to get on the ball with that. ;)
Sorry, dear, no help here. It's all on you (and Jay)! Love you lots,
MOM
Post a Comment