Ryan got to try out his frog costume today. We went to the "Fall Harvest Day" party for MOPS(Mothers of Preschoolers) at church today. He looked so cute I thought I would share;-)
Little Frog Ryan playing with a friend at Harvest Party
Is that the cutest costume, or what? He's a cutie in it, too. Where'd it come from? Have you taught yourself to sew? What is Zach going to be? Love you, MOM
I owuld like to be able to sew, but I still have no sewing machine:-( It's my own fault Laura, Dina and Linda gave me money for one, but we used it for something else. I probably wouldn't have time anyway.I got the costume from Old Navy.
3 comments:
Awwwwwww! I love it! We were so uncreative with the costume... Ben just has pumpkin pj's... ;)
Is that the cutest costume, or what? He's a cutie in it, too. Where'd it come from? Have you taught yourself to sew? What is Zach going to be? Love you, MOM
I owuld like to be able to sew, but I still have no sewing machine:-( It's my own fault Laura, Dina and Linda gave me money for one, but we used it for something else. I probably wouldn't have time anyway.I got the costume from Old Navy.
Post a Comment