I added some new videos to the website. Give it a little time to load, the movie will start itself. I'll give you the links so you don't have to go visit just to see. One is a movie I made for Jay. The other is a movie of Ryan walking in the early day when he was 9 months old. This was taken long before the Giraffe posts, but notice what he has in his hand. One more Ryan's First Steps . That is the one with the audio that people kept commenting about.



4 comments:
Jen, I love the movie you did for Jay. The Johnny Jump Up made me laugh out loud! (loudly) I'll bet Jay loves it, too.
I still love the audio to Ryan's first steps. Definitely America's Funniest Home Videos material. Love, MOM
Love the videos... ;) Too too TOO cute, especially the stairs one. And the Jay video got me all teary... :)
I want a jumping seat too...Why don't they make them in adult sizes?
All the videos are really cute. I love the Jay movie...but be honest, were those just random clips or did you have to tape at least one on purpose to fit the space, sea and forest lyrics? Come on, "tell the truth and shame the devil" (I don't know where I picked up this expression, but Dave teases me about saying it all the time!)
:P (you know what I miss most about the loss of your tagboard? the smilies options)
Christina
They were all clips that we already had, honest. Although I did think about making a trip to the aquarium because the Nemo clip was so dark.
Post a Comment