Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Shadow Puppets

In the middle of the night I woke up to the house shaking and the lights going out. It was a crazy thunderstorm. Daisy came in panicked out of her mind. Thank goodness Ryan didn't wake up. Luckily the power came back quickly, so I went to get a flashlight because I knew Ryan would wake up the next time. It didn't happen, but the flashlight did come in handy this morning. Ryan woke up before Jay and I were willing to get out of bed as he does every weekend, so Jay went to get him. He brought him back to our bed and Ryan slept for a little bit. When he woke up we gave him the flashlight and made shadow puppets on the ceiling. It was great fun. He thought it was pretty funny. And best of all we got to stay in our nice warm bed for an extra 20 minutes!

1 comment:

Erin said...

How weird... I don't even remember a thunderstorm... must have slept through it!