Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Halloween Hike and Pumpkin Picasso

Today after church we went to the pumpkin patch to get Ryan a pumpkin. He was asleep, so I got to pick. Then we went to Rock state park for a hike. It was great. The weather was awesome and the scenery was stupendous. I heard several people commenting on our Kelty stroller/backpack which I have to say is quite awesome. One couple even asked me how much it costs. They are expecting, so I told them and told them where to look for the best price. After our hike we came home and painted Ryan's pumpkin. He really enjoyed the finger painting part, but he did not want to let go of those paint brushes! You should have seen our tub after. It took half an hour to clean! It was worth it though. We had lots of fun:-)
Mommy, Ryan and a big rock Posted by Hello


Daddy and Ryan playing on our hike Posted by Hello


Ryan and his pumpkin Posted by Hello

Ryan painting his pumpkin Posted by Hello

Loading his hand for the next stroke Posted by Hello



3 comments:

Erin said...

messy messy MESSY fun!

Oh, and I am TOTALLY getting one those backpack thingies for Disneyworld... maybe sooner so we can go to the aquarium with it!

Katie said...

Great pics!! Any with halloween costumes??

Anonymous said...

He is so engrossed in his painting! He must take after his mother-an artist at heart.
The countryside looks beautiful in the fall--great time for a hike. Love you, MOM