Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2004

A Better Time at Picture People

We went to Picture People to get family pictures. The photographer ws much better at getting Ryan to smile this time. I was left with the decision of what pictures to get because I liked them all instead of what picture to get because none of them were that great. So we used our coupon and got 5 "poses" for the price of 3. At least we will be able to use them as Christmas gifts! I really didn't plan on spending that much money! Well we've never done family pictures before, so I feel like it was worth it to get some nice pictures to preserve images of our family just the way we are now. I don't think Jay knows this, but I really want to make a yearly event out of this. I think next year we will try JC Penney; They seem to have better prices.
Family Photo Posted by Hello

Zach and Ryan Posted by Hello

Mommy and Ryan Posted by Hello

Daddy and Zach Posted by Hello

Close up Family Picture Posted by Hello



2 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Jen!
Those family photos turned out great! Things are going well here at our house. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Talk to you soon.

Katie

Anonymous said...

What a lovely family! Glad things went better for you this time. Love,
MOM