Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Fall Fun

Today I started raking the leaves in our front yard. I only got about half way done because Ryan kept running down the sidewalk. It seemed futile when as soon as I made one swipe with the rake Ryan was off down the sidewalk. He would turn back and look at me with a big smile on his face that seemed to say 'I love our fun game of chase, mom. Aren't you going to come get me now?' He's pretty cute when he's being mischievous. I'm going to have to watch out for that!
He played in one of the leaf piles for a little while, but he didn't have the enthusiasm for it that I know Zach will have when he gets back from seeing 'The Incredibles' with Jay.

Yea for leaves! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Erin said...

I find that trying to do just about any cleaning-type task while the baby is around is just plain futile.
So I usually give up too and just play in the mess with him. Looks like you guys had fun with the leaves. ;)