I keep checking, but none of my favorite blogs have been updated:-( I'm bored. This is what I do after the bus stop and there is nothing to read. No e-mail, no blogs entries, no comments. I'm not sure what to do with myself. Maybe I'll start online shopping, but I might get too into that and not get offline very soon. Then poor Ryan will have to amuse himself for a very long time. Blog time is perfect because it usually doesn't take too long, but it's enough to make me feel like I have an idea what's going on outside my little world of cleaning and kids. You would think Christina would have plenty of time to blog since it snowed in Boston, but I guess Boston doesn't shut down like Baltimore when it snows.
Ryan is happily sorting his shapes, so I guess I'll try to look for some Christmas presents for a while.



5 comments:
I'm blogging... two posts this morning! Just took me awhile because the boy is being less than cooporative.
;)
I added a short blog. Be careful what you wish for though, my dad is upset I never got around to talking about their visit, so you might get a long one soon.
However, you were right that snow didn't stop me or Boston. I spent all day Saturday at work unfortunately - a victim of cellular work that must be done sequentially over 4 days and a broken autoclave on Tuesday.
Yea for my good friends who care enough to blog because I'm bored:-) I feel so warm and fuzzy;-)
Does this mean your mother needs to start a blog? (I'm inept with computers, so not really an option...)
Love you, MOM
Comments are good too. At least it gives me something to read:-)
Post a Comment