Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2004

Zach Video

Today; between striping beds, doing laundry, and putting it away and a little trip to the emergency room; I made a video of Zach's summer escapades. It is up on my website now.

About our little(3 hour) trip to the emergency room, Ryan fell and split his lip on the inside. I thought he would need stitches and so did the nurse across the street. After looking pretty hard(and I think debating in his head) the PA decided it would heal on it's own. Ryan seems fine. The lip bleeds every now and then, but he doesn't seem to notice it now. He screamed really hard when it happened, but about 15 minutes later he wanted to go about his business of exploring and climbing again. I think I was more upset about the whole thing than Ryan. I didn't know if I would be able to watch them stitch up my baby:-( Jay started figuring out how to come home as soon as I called since he takes the bus from here to the city. Thanks to Mr. Dunning picking him up and getting him to us he was there by the time we were seen(well, he was in the cafeteria when we went back to the room, but by the time the PA arrived he was there). So we are all fine and home now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emergency room visits are never fun. I have a feeling you will see a few more in the comings years, though. You'll do what you have to for your son, and worry about it later. Just like we did for you. Love you, MOM

Erin said...

i loved the video and so did Ben. He even stopped watching Sesame Street to check it out.

Sorry to hear about your harrowing day! I'm glad Ryan is all right!