A special thanks to Jay's mom who kindly volunteered to watch Ryan Friday so I could get some things done. I managed to get to the doctor(which I have been meaning to do for a while now) and go shopping with Erin without babies! It's so much easier to shop without babies! I got a good bit of my Christmas shopping done. I'm feeling much more relaxed about it now. I only have a few people left to buy for in my extended family and I got a good start on the boy's gifts. Now we just need to buy a tree, clean, decorate the house, make Christmas day plans and wrap everything. Aren't the holidays great;-)



2 comments:
Bah Humbug. The holidays are TOO busy and cost way too much money.
But shopping without the babies WAS fun.
Well it's not that I spend overspend... it's that I'd rather only have to spend money to buy gifts for people I love and know well, rather than feeling obligated to buy for certain people. :: sigh :: I really wish more people would adopt a "no/minimal gifts -- let's just spend time together during the holiday" policy. It's so much nicer and less stressful.
Post a Comment