Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Monkey Business

There is a sale at Gymboree that I found out about on Erin's blog. Normally I wouldn't even think about spending so much on baby clothes, but they have this Monkey and Friends collection that is perfect for my little monkey. I was able to resist the regular prices, but I am very tempted by the sale prices. Even though the sale prices would seem fairly expensive to me normally I am torn by the apparent bargain off the regular price. I blame Erin for showing me this collection of monkey outfits! Will someone try to convince me it's okay to spend $20 on a sweater or a pair of overalls? If my will power breaks I may end up splurging on the hooded cardigan it's so adorable! ::grasping wallet tightly::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please refer to your former blog and point out to anyone who asks 'Christmas is coming, great sale at Gymboree!' Good luck! Love, MOM

Erin said...

It will go lower than $20 eventually. So you can wait and get it cheaper OR you can take solace in the fact that the clothes are REALLY well made and last a long time plus, if you decide to sell them, they hold their value. Gymboree clothes on EBay are not particularly cheap! ;)