This video is for my little brother who couldn't be here to see Zach open the gift he sent. He really likes his sled Uncle TJ! You can also view the video from our website.
I made a couple other changes to the website. I made the gift-book more prominent placing it on the main page. Jay suggested I make it more visible so people would know about it. What is a gift-book you ask? Well, I'll tell you. It's just a way for people to let others know if they are buying a specific gift from our Christmas lists so we don't get too many doubles. It's a bit like a registry. It's not neccesary, just helpful.
PS-I am still not looking:-)



2 comments:
Hey Nifer Thanks I lovedthe video. Tell Zach I said happy birthday. Got to go love you. T.J.
Mom,
He very much liked the e-cards he got too:-)
I'll tell him though.
Post a Comment