Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Updates

I wrapped a bunch of presents last night. I'm feeling like I might actually be ready for Christmas after all. We'll see when we get a little closer.

Right now Ryan is behind me saying "Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!"(as demonstrated in the video clip below) because a preview for the Wiggles just came on. It's so cute. I just knew I had to get it on video yesterday when he responded to my "It's time for the Wiggles!" with "Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!" It was just too sweet. At first he was standing up and he bounced as he said it, but by the time I got out the camera he was sitting, so you can't quite see the excitement I saw. Boy, if the Wiggles' live show comes to town we definitly have to go!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Fruit salad... yummy yummy! Fruit salad... yummy yummy!

Oh, we're SO there.

Periwinkle Jen said...

Get ready to wiggle...