On Cookie Day Uncle Tommy and Ryan had this little thing they were doing that really amused everyone. Tommy would say, "Yo, yo!" and Ryan would say, "Yo Yo!!". They went back and forth for a while. It was very funny. Later Ryan went up to Pop(my grandfather)and put his arms up to be picked up. Of course Pop had things in his hands, but dutiful Great-grandfather that he is he passed the stuff off and picked Ryan up. Ryan looked Pop square in the face and said, "Yo, yo." Pop chuckled. Ryan then more insistently said "Yo, yo!" and pointed toward Tommy. Pop walked over to Tommy and Ryan thrust his whole body at Tommy exclaiming, "Yo, Yo!" This, my friends, is how Uncle Tommy became Uncle Yoyo. I didn't have the video camera at Cookie Day, much to my chagrin. There were several very recordable moments, like Ryan lining Hershey's Kisses up along the edge of the table, but only the red ones! Then later the green and another time one of each color, silver, green and red. I think he gets that from Daddy. I digress...I wish I had had my video camera, but I was able to get a little of the "yo, yo" action on video today. I thought I would share:-) He plays with his shapes a little in between, but I don't think you will be disappointed if you watch all the way through.
As always you will find this video on our webpage with the other videos in our collection.



3 comments:
lol! Tom and I both enjoyed that one. ;) Yoyo, baby!
I really thought I would get more than two comments on this one! Ryan was so funny. Come on people, wasn't Ryan funny?!
that's hilarious. little ry is awesome
-uncle b
Post a Comment