Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2005

$2.14

I got gas for $2.14! Yay, I'm so glad the prices are going back down, especially since we are going on a long trip soon.
The unfortunate part of getting said gas is that I got it at Wawa. I have nothing against Wawa, quite the contrary...I love Wawa. I just can't stand inconsiderate Wawa customers. I sat waiting for a pump for about 5 minutes...there was no line. Just people who left their cars at the pump while they went shopping. It's also annoying to sit behind some guy talking on his cell phone at the pump, not pumping his gas mind you, just sitting in the driver's seat talking. There are parking spots that do not block gas pumps for these things people! Be considerate of others.

6 comments:

One Tweet Thing said...

I started writing a comment, but realized it didn't make any sense.

But I agree, its rude. And that was my actual point. I think.

:)

Anonymous said...

Indeed it IS rude -- and Wawa needs to address it. It would be to their benefit, anyway, because they are losing money. Most people will go someplace else if it is too inconvenient to get gas from them.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

2.14? LUCKY! We're still at over $2.60 here near Seattle, sometimes over $3 at the higher spots. But it is coming down a bit--I noticed that today.

Also? Is Wawa a real place? What a funny name.

Periwinkle Jen said...

Wawa is a real place. It's great. It is a big convenience store with a sandwich counter and lots of good 'to go' foods. They also have the cheapest gas in town.

RB said...

ahm we have a place JUST LIKE THAT here. It has the cheapest gas, but you literally have to fight to get to a pump. I hate it!

RB said...

Um, "ahm" was supposed to be "gah" Not real sure how that happened!