Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2005

26 Weeks

I'm 26 weeks in to my pregnancy today. That means only double digits of days left! Still 98 days seems like a long time.
Maybe if I think of it like this: Christmas is fast approaching. After Christmas I only have to wait 2 more months. Nah, still seems like a long time.
Perhaps I'll try this: Things I need to get/do before baby is born- get new crib mattress, set up toddler bed for Ryan, transition Ryan to toddler bed, get loft bed for Zach, move Ryan and Zach into the same room, establish girl wardrobe(started, but not nearly complete), clean up newborn toys, get bassinet, get glider chair, arrange babysitting for boys and dog during delivery/hospital stay, settle on a name... Okay, that did it! There is no time to lose. I need to get started. This baby is coming soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I guess you didn't realize that I got your hint about helping out when the baby comes...I am planning to come help out. Do you want me to arrive before the due date? Have you thought about that? Let me know....love you.

Periwinkle Jen said...

I got your hint. You were planning on being here for Ryan too, but he had earlier plans than we did! I guess what I really need is a [closer] back up plan. There is still alot to do even if you come in the begining of February!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the distance does tend to be a problem...but I can actually hop in a car and drive, now. Couldn't do that from Belgium!

Claire said...

Let us know what babysitting plans you come up with -- it would appear that we are in the same boat! My parents are flying out as soon as they get the word, but as it stands now, I might be alone in the delivery room, with Michael taking care of Isaac. And that is SO not happening.