Thursday, November 10, 2005
Holy Cow
I passed this house in our neighborhood this morning that had the funniest thing on the lawn. There are a bunch of wooden cows(57 I'm guessing, but I didn't count) covering the whole lawn. In the middle is a big cow holding a sign that says, "Holy cow, big [name] is 57!" It's hilarious. I should drive by and get a picture so you guys can have a full appreciation. Someone went to a lot of trouble. It was nice to get a little giggle on my way out of the neighborhood this morning:-)



6 comments:
Lol too funny!!!!
I wonder if Big [name] thinks its funny? I hope so! Someone did go to a lot of trouble...
Wonder where they got 57 wooden cows?
Oh, I have SEEN THIS. Actually, I have seen it done with other wooden animals too, including flamingos. There is ACTUALLAY a company that comes and does it for you, if you want to "cow" someone.
Teehee..
"actually"... gah.. can't type tonight.
What do the flamingos say? Holy flamingos bird legs is 57!
LOL! Not sure... but now I'm curious enough to go google it and find the company.
Post a Comment