So, was the trip uneventful? How did the boys do? Is Jay feeling OK? What about you and Sweet Pea? Love you.
The boys were great, traffic wasn't bad, we are all fine- just tired. It was a long day. Actually, I think I might be the only one that is tired.
Yes, well you ARE traveling for two! Rest up! Love you.
Post a Comment
Rescue Heros
PBS Kids
National Aquarium
Kids Songs(NEIHS site)
Thomas the Tank Engine
Parenting [Magazine]
Parents [Magazine]
Dove Movie Reviews
All Recipes
Crayola Stain Removal
Leap Frog
Baby Einstein
MonkeyBean
Yellow Ribbons(magnetic)
Yellow Ribbons(window)
3 comments:
So, was the trip uneventful? How did the boys do? Is Jay feeling OK? What about you and Sweet Pea?
Love you.
The boys were great, traffic wasn't bad, we are all fine- just tired. It was a long day. Actually, I think I might be the only one that is tired.
Yes, well you ARE traveling for two!
Rest up! Love you.
Post a Comment