Monday, November 14, 2005
Video
Feeling inspired today I picked up the video camera (that I charged last week since it was dead last time I tried to use it). I wanted to try to capture some precious moments of Ryan's toddlerhood. Now I remember why the camera has been in the closet for months. He kept coming up to the camera to look at himself and friend Ben(?) in the picture. So I turned the viewer around in a feeble attempt to get him to stay in front of the camera. I haven't checked out the footage yet, but I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of close ups of Ryan's nose and finger. I did manage to pry him away from the camera for a few minutes. He even did a forward roll and some log rolls for me. I have to upload the footage and see if there is anything worth sharing.



6 comments:
Yep, he's two! Good luck, I hope you got something...
Sounds just like Callie! :) Keep trying, eventually he'll lose interest. Then you'll definitely get some good stuff!
Videos. Videos! Videos!!
(that is supposed to sound like a sports statium chanting for their favorite pitcher or something)
Friend Ben lives in your video camera? Way cool! ;)
Can't wait to see! Try juss press for your videos, their interface is pretty user friendly!
What JL Said. Jusspress is great!
Waiting anxiously on said videos!!! ;) No pressure or anything.
Post a Comment