Last night Jay was going to run to the store for milk and bread. This is what he had on. He couldn't understand why I was laughing so hard. He kept trying to explain that he used to always wear wool hiking socks and Tivas and how cool that was. Somehow I just don't think his black dress socks with shorts and Burks(or any shorts, socks and sandals combination for that matter) looks cool. You decide.
Sandal Boy


"What? Black and brown go together."



5 comments:
I am laughing so hard I am crying.... that should answer your question. It's okay though... my own husband is similarly fashion challenged. (though he never attempted the sandals/socks combo... wow...
Also... please tell me you didn't let him go out like that. And if you did, you made him change his name? ;)
The boy HAS a sense of humor...
I am in the same boat as you and Erin. Although Dad will not wear sandals, he *will* wear cambat boots with shorts...he will also go out in public covered in oil, dirt or dust. "What's the big deal?" I always make sure he is alone at those times, and has cash, so no one need learn his name!
Oh Dear. I totally feel your pain though. I'm constantly reminding Dave that black and brown don't go together...the real question is - when will I learn to check what he's packing?! This past weekend in NYC he brought a brown belt to go with the black shoes that he was wearing out at night to the big party.
Yeeeeeah... the Seattle hippies always tried to do socks with their Birks and the look just NEVER worked. Sorry, Jay.
Post a Comment