Ryan, my wonderful, sweet, and oh so kind 10 month old baby slept from 7:30 last night until almost 6:30 this morning! And wait until you hear the best part...I figured it's a little earlier than he usually gets up, so I'll try putting him back in his crib after a morning snack(even though he did go to bed early last night). Hoping against hope that he was still tired, though he exhibited no signs of being such. And that wonderful baby of mine slept until after 8:30. This is the first morning I can recall in way to many months that I was ready to get up!!! Erin, there is hope. If Ryan did it I'm sure Ben will too:-) And even though he is shunning the idea of a second nap right now I still think he is the bestest baby ever:-)
So with my new found energy I finished cleaning out Zach's room(I started yesterday) while Ryan was taking his first nap. I think he'll be surprised when he comes home today. I tried not to get rid of anything he might miss, but he had some toys he never uses anymore and are way too young for him just taking up space in his room. Now they are taking up space in my room until I decide which ones to keep for Ryan and make sure Zach doesn't miss any of them. I think I'll move them down to the basement after I finish this blog. Then, when I finished that I vacuumed and steam cleaned the family room rug...for the second time this month. I hope it's better this time! Then Ryan woke up and we ate lunch and played while I treated myself to a showing of Shrek :-)
PS Ryan had a great time in Sunday school for the second week in a row!!! No fussing at all.
Yay Ryan!



No comments:
Post a Comment