Friday, July 30, 2004
FRIDAY!!!
It's Friday, Hooray! Tonight we all get to go to VBS with Zach. I guess they worked on some presentation or something. I'm not sure. They let us know last night that we are supposed to attend AND bring a dessert! This notice is a little bit late people! It's a good thing I already had the stuff to make brownies because of last week's picnic and no major plans today, so I could stay home and make them. Having to go to the store between Ryan's naps while still getting in his meals takes some planning. Besides that it would have to be before at least one of his naps so I could make the brownies while he's sleeping. It's very hard to keep him from touching the oven while I'm cooking and it gets pretty hot even on the outside. Luckily I didn't have to go to the store for that stuff and I've finished the brownies. Ryan is still asleep, so I'm working on laundry now. I'll have to go fold soon. I should vacuum and do some other fun things too, but I am not feeling super motivated. Perhaps because the computer is way more fun. I guess I should pick myself up by the bootstraps and get to work.



No comments:
Post a Comment