Imagine if you will a freshly shampooed berber carpet...Enter two neighbor kids, one 5 year old son and a lovable, but dirty pawed Australian Shepherd. This beautiful dirt spotted picture is my family room. Ah, the memories of yesterday(literally yesterday) when it was clean. Alas, it was not to be. I am destined to live in a dirty house.
Today I steam cleaned the upstairs, perhaps tomorrow I will invite a herd of elephants to come by and admire my handy work.



2 comments:
This is too funny. Almost the same thing happened in my living room last week. Except it was my hubby who turned on the sprinklers in the backyard and then let the dogs IN. (he didn't let them in first, like one would hope).
At least the carpets are clean... on the inside.. even if they don't look it, they smell better. :-)
I love that quote. I think it's perspective. :-)
Post a Comment