Friday, July 09, 2004
Relaxing Weekend Ahead
I'm looking forward to this weekend. I guess that's pretty quid pro quo for me. I like weekends:) Who doesn't?! I should enjoy this relaxing weekend while I can though, because looking at our upcoming calendar it's not going to be so relaxing for long. We just planned a vacation with Jay's parents and his sister at a place in PA that was recomended to us by some friends. We checked out the website,Willow Valley ...it's in Lancaster County(near Amish Country). It looks quite charming and seems to have lots for the family to do. 2 days after we get back my parents are coming to town. A few days after that we are off to the beach for Scheide family vacation. I think we are going to try to do a birthday party for Ryan the Sunday we get back, so my parents can be there. Then I have a wedding the next weekend in VA. That Monday Zach starts kindergarten(incidently on Ryan's birthday. And soon after that I have a wedding to go to near the eastern Shore! It all looks like fun...I hope I have the energy!



No comments:
Post a Comment