If you don't count when Ryan woke up at 6:30(which wasn't fun, but at least he went back to sleep) my morning started at 8..."Zach threw up" I hear from my husband as he opens the door and let's the bathroom light shine in my exhausted face. I stay in bed hoping he will take care of it since he is already up. To my delight he takes care of Zach. Of course he leaves the mess for me. I stay in bed anyway because Ryan is still asleep and I am very tired. From downstairs I hear a comment that is a not very well disguised call to action, "uh-oh, it looks like his room is not the only place Zach threw up." Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Just what I want to do first thing in the morning. At least he hadn't eaten anything yet. He's fine now. I wonder what made him throw up anyway. He's not sick...he said he must have needed a drink, hrm. This was before he got a drink, then he was fine and dandy after he got his drink. I wonder if it had anything to do with me telling him after he spilled the milk yesterday that he has to ask before pouring drinks and the fact that no one was up to ask.



No comments:
Post a Comment