Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2004

The Weekend

Well, this weekend started the long string of busy days for us and it was kicked off with a bang. I should have planned it a little better and talked to Jay about it more. It's funny how something you don't really give much of a thought to can mean so much to someone else. It's hard to plan things for the whole family sometimes when you don't get everyone's opinions first. We went to our small group picnic on Saturday. I made brownies(from scratch) and they were very well recieved. People kept coming up to me telling me how Jay was bragging about it. They thought it was great how he was so proud that his wife made the brownies. I found it pretty endearing myself. He's very sweet sometimes. We were thinking of going to church after, but we didn't leave in time(this is where planning better and wearing a watch would have come in handy). Sunday it was off to little Ben's Christening. He was adorable. We had to rush off after though so we could make a service at Grace. I was sad that I didn't get to spend time with Erin and Tom, but it was the better of two bad choices. I think it was the best way to maintain family harmony. Maybe we'll be able to have Erin, Tom and Ben over soon. That might even be better so we can hang out with out all the distractions. This week Zach has VBS(Vacation Bible School). I'm hoping he gets to know some of the kids that will be in his regular Sunday school class, maybe even some kids that will be in his class this fall. Well, I guess that about wraps up my weekend.

No comments: