Friday, July 02, 2004
Sleep...What's that?!
Okay, so you'd think I would be getting a normal amount of sleep by now, since Ryan is 10 months old. Well, think again! Last night Ryan went down somewhere around 8:30. Great, so there is time for us to do adult things. I got some work done on a slideshow I'm working on and Jay got to read his Motor Trend(he's like a kid on Christmas morning when his Motor Trend comes, but that's a whole other story). Around 10:15 Jay comes down to tell me he's going to bed...if anyone knows Jay they would know how much of a shock this is to me. I guess he's getting smarter in his old age;-) I decided to go up with him. We talk for a little while(something we seem to do a lot when we should be sleeping) and Jay goes to sleep a little after 11. Meanwhile, I'm laying there very much awake. I try to get to sleep for what seems like hours...the last time I noticed the time was 12:30. Then of course Ryan wakes up earlier than usual at 4am and again at 5 and 6:30. I'm not sure what was up with that,but I know I'm not having iced tea with dinner again until all my kids are in college!



1 comment:
When you can't sleep, get on the computer on AIM. There's always a halfway decent chance I'm up too. ;)
Post a Comment