Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2004

Today's Adventure

I've decided to give up on cleaning(especially floors), at least for today. Today's adventure was baking...peanut butter cookies to be precise. Mmmmmmm, they smell good and they taste great. I only know this of course because I had to "test" them ;-) Why is it an adventure you say? Have you ever tried baking with a 5 year old helper? Actually Zach was quite helpful, he rolled peanut butter balls and criss-crossed them. He also thought they might be good with sprinkles...so I let him put sprinkles on some. I'm sure the sprinkles will make them taste 10x better...at least to Zach. We put kisses on some too. I was telling Zach that these are Uncle T.J.'s favorite after Zach tasted one he says they are his favorite too. Now I'm thinking that I'll be making them again in 3 weeks when he's here.


Mmm...cookies! Posted by Hello


No comments: