Yesterday my throat hurt so much I couldn't swallow. Then I started feeling sick to my stomach(probably from all the medicine I was taking) and plain old yucky. I called Jay at work to see if he could come home early because I was so miserable and Ryan was being fussy. He said he'd do what he could. That wonderful man came home early and told me to go lie down and he would handle the kids. He took care of the kids and made dinner. He even asked if there was anything he could do to help me feel better. There wasn't, I had taken every sore throat drug known to man and it still hurt, but the thought was nice. This morning he decided to work from home to help me out around here. He got Zach off to school and tried working, but found out that he couldn't get access to some of the key information that he needed, so he told me he could use one of his sick days if I wanted him to stay home or he could go to work. I told him I'd be fine, so he went to work. What a sweetie though! Thanks Honey:-)
Today mostly just my throat hurts and I'm a little tired. I never noticed how much I talk to Ryan until it hurt to do it! I keep wanting to say things and holding back or saying them and wincing. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. I keep getting sick when we plan to take a road trip. It's not very ideal. We were going to head out to the mountains this weekend to see the fall colors at their peak. Hopefully we will still get to go. A few weekends ago we were going to go to the Smithsonian and I got sick just before that too. I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something or if I just have a really bad immune system.



1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well, but I am glad to know Jay was able and willing to help out. Hope you get to see the fall colors! Feel better soon! Love, MOM
Post a Comment