ahahahahahhahahahaha! ;) That was funny. I think he might hate you for that one when he's around 16. Adorable though!
I don't see why he wouldn't love it when he's 16.
He'll love it! Just like I do...it's so cute! Love,MOM
I didn't mean to offend... it was just a joke. You know... like showing the naked baby pictures to the future girlfriend. That's where I was going with it...
I know and I'm not offended. I just don't see why he would be embarrassed.
Post a Comment
Rescue Heros
PBS Kids
National Aquarium
Kids Songs(NEIHS site)
Thomas the Tank Engine
Parenting [Magazine]
Parents [Magazine]
Dove Movie Reviews
All Recipes
Crayola Stain Removal
Leap Frog
Baby Einstein
MonkeyBean
Yellow Ribbons(magnetic)
Yellow Ribbons(window)
5 comments:
ahahahahahhahahahaha! ;) That was funny. I think he might hate you for that one when he's around 16. Adorable though!
I don't see why he wouldn't love it when he's 16.
He'll love it! Just like I do...it's so cute! Love,
MOM
I didn't mean to offend... it was just a joke. You know... like showing the naked baby pictures to the future girlfriend. That's where I was going with it...
I know and I'm not offended. I just don't see why he would be embarrassed.
Post a Comment