Blue hot is what Ryan says when he thinks something is very hot. I find it very interesting and quite observant of him. Many people say red hot, but Ryan seems to realize that blue is the hottest part of the flame(unlike my SIL's high school science teacher who told them blue was the coldest part?!) He says it about the oven, water, anything that he thinks is(or will be when he touches it) very hot. Fascinating. Maybe not to you, but to me:-)
PS I put up a picture of the oreo licking. Scroll down to see.



3 comments:
Crazy smart, that kid.
Ben just thinks any extreme in temperature is HOT. The freezer? "Hhhhot" Ice? "HHHot"
We can't seem to hammer home the concept of "Cold" just yet.
Hrm.
That is REALLY interesting, since I don't think 'blue hot' is a phrase he has heard at home.
It's not and it sounds kind of funny:-) I don't even think any of us say red hot.
Post a Comment