Thursday, August 18, 2005
Things that make you go 'Hmmmm.'
Ryan just got his nuky and blankie(aka- pacifier and special blanket). He sat down on the couch next to me and went to sleep. It was only 11:15. The boy has been taking his nap at 12:30 for months and months now. I wonder why he's so tired. I mean besides the fact that he got up at 6:30 this morning instead of 7. Weird. I wonder if I should let him sleep longer or wake him up after 2 hours like I usually do. This is a critical decision as it could affect how much sleep I get tonight. If he takes too long a nap he might wake up every hour like he did Monday night, but if he's tired enough to fall asleep so early on the couch he must be more tired than usual.



1 comment:
Boy, that does make you go 'hmmm.' Hope you get to sleep tonight...
Love you.
Post a Comment