Thursday, August 18, 2005
rut-roh
So that last bit about deciding whether or not to wake Ryan after 2 hours didn't really matter. I didn't have to decide at all. Right after I finished my post I went up to take my own nap. *I* slept until 2:15. Oops. I didn't even want to get up then, but I forced myself. Ryan was laying awake in his crib singing to himself. I have no idea how long he had been awake. I was very grateful to him for letting me rest though. I think I need to go to bed early tonight.



2 comments:
You must have needed the sleep. How cool is it that Ryan cooperated so well. Sometimes they just seem to sense that they need to be good. What was Zach doing all this time?
Go ahead and go to bed early, if you can sleep. It couldn't hurt! Love you.
Zach was visiting his grandmommy, but he is able to take care of himself for the most part if I take a nap while he is here. I do usually set him up in front of the tv since I know he won't get in trouble that way. I will find him in the exact same position when I get up(except maybe with his mouth open)as when I left him.
Post a Comment