Friday, August 12, 2005
Ugh!
Next time I decide to go to the grocery store on a 90+ degree day because "my morning sickness is not that bad today" SOMEBODY STOP ME! It may not have been bad when I left, but just loading the groceries into the car was enough to put me over the edge. On top of that I knew I had to unload them and put away all the cold stuff as soon as I got home. Come on second trimester!



8 comments:
Poor Jenny! 90 degrees is never fun, but morning sickness ontop ofit? Ugh!
Hoope you're feeling better and none of your cold stuff spoiled.
Love you.
90+ and heat index over 100(I think)
It is HORRIBLE OUT TODAY! We have been out twice and it's just unbearable.
WHY would you go out twice?
Forgot something the FIRST time around.
Oh, NO!
Ugh.. sorry, chika. Next time POST that you're about to do that so we can stop you. :-)
Feel better soon!
Mrs. F.- okay, I'll admit that would have been helpful.
Post a Comment