Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

On a Mission

Zach came down with a watch on and a backpack full of walkie talkies, a compass, a small telescope binoculars and probably some other stuff I don't know about. He announced in grand fashion that he is going on a mission. Apparently he is on his way over to his friend Andrew's house and they are going to look for gold(leaves) together. Now this is the kind of creative play I like to see. I told him not to go missions that are too dangerous. He thought that was funny. As he left little brother wanted to come along and Zach told him, "This mission is too dangerous for you."

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I love to hear about creative little missions the kids go on. WHat I would give for a day to just play. :)
-T
Every moment is a memory.

Heidi said...

Awww how cute, love to see the kids use their imaginations like that! A couple of the kids I watch are too hooked on video games and movies, I always shake my head and wonder what happened to playing like we used to when we were kids, good to hear that all is not lost!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Zach and Andrew have some active imaginations. I love it! Sounds like the updated version of 'army.'