Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

It's HOT!

This totally stinks. Our power has been out for almost 3 hours. Current temperature 89* feels like 94*. Inside temperature a breezeless 83* and climbing. I took a cool bath by candle light of course. That cooled me down for a little while, but that's over and now I'm hot again. How did people survive summers before electricity?! How did people survive at all before electricity?! Oh, I sound like a spoiled city girl, don't I?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you are spoiled, *I* am spoiled rotten! I don't like it that the temperature of my pool is so warm....

Anyway, before electricity people died a lot younger-probably from the stress of everyday life.

Anyway, the cool bath was a good idea--just watch those babies with the candles!

Love you.

Erin said...

Yeah, hasn't Zach set the bathroom on fire once already? ;)

I'm really sorry about your power situation. That really really stinks. I hope it's back on by the time you go to bed because THAT would be even worse... agh.

Anonymous said...

hey Nif if it makes you feel any better it was 122 today and I had to work outside in the the sun wearing my dark uniform.

Periwinkle Jen said...

TJ-
Let's make that reason 154 why I didn't join the armed services. You are great at it...me, not so much.