Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

To blog or not to blog...?

I guess it's been a while since I blogged. The thing is I would rather live life than write about it:) I spent the weekend with family and stayed fairly busy. My Aunt Renee had people over on the 4th. That was fun even though my potato dish did not turn out so very well. I guess I have alot to learn about cooking in big quantities. The potatoes were not fully cooked. People were very nice about it and kept telling me how good it was. The rest of the dish was pretty good...pasta in a tomato sauce. The potatoes were edible, but definitely not done. Oh well, live and learn. Ryan was really good the whole time...he was tired at the end, but more antzy than fussy. Zach made a new friend, Sue's nephew was there. He seemed to have a really good time. I think TJ enjoyed the chance to see some of the Scheides. Most of the rest of the weekend was spent doing pretty normal things...taking Zach to the library, going to the grocery store, playing games etc.
I think I'll go play with Ryan now.
Blog to you later:-)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ouch.. guess that makes me the person who blogs too much about life?

:\ I just like to document... I don't want to forget anything!

Periwinkle Jen said...

I wasn't saying that silly! I just wanted to spend as much time with my brother as I cou;d while he was here.