I've been remodeling a little bit. I added a few links and reorganized my sidebar. You like?
Here are some reasons for my links...
Originally I was interested in this site because I call Ryan Monkey Bean a lot, but it turns out they have great stuff and the prices are not bad.
Of course I've already raved about how much I love Leap Frog and Baby Einstein!
I like Dove Movie Reviews because it gives a good family based idea of the appropriateness of movies for different age groups. The best thing is that they give you the specific reasoning for their ratings so you can decide if you agree.
Zach(5) loves to play games on the Rescue Heros and PBS Kids pages.
I subscribe to Parenting Magazine and Parents Magazine. Both magazines are very good as are the web sites.
So, now you know why I like these sites. I hope they prove helpful for you:-)



2 comments:
I like. :) I even went and subscribed to Parenting Magazine. You should get a cut of the sale. ;)
Erin you should check out Parents Magazine for November. I have not gotten my issue yet, but they have a preview on the website. One of the cover stories is "Naptime: How Much Sleep Does Your Little One Need?"
Post a Comment