Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Today's Play Date

Ben and Ryan checking each other out Posted by Hello


Yea for play dates! Posted by Hello

Today's play date was definitely more interesting than previous play dates. Ryan was very interested in Ben. He was talking to him and trying to touch his nose. He missed a few times on the nose bit with not such great results for poor Ben:-( Sorry, Ben and Ben's Mommy. I was actually very proud of how well Ryan shared. I was expecting him to grab all the toys away from Ben, but he didn't. He even handed a few to Ben and offered a bite of some to him. Ben had fun with Ryan's walkers. They did a great job for two babies on a play date.
Erin knows me well; She gave Ryan this great Leap Frog toy for his birthday. I love Leap Frog! They have great learning toys that are so much fun. Ryan's new toy is called the Fridge Farm Magnet Animal Set. I had never seen it before, but it's very fun. You put the front and back of an animal into the barn and it names and makes the sound of the animal(s) you selected. It's very cool. Ryan and Ben had some fun with it today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan looks so pleased to have Ben there! He's going to be a good friend, I can see it now. MOM