Have you ever heard of the book 101 uses for Duct Tape? My son using my legs as a road for his toy cars this morning prompted a thought- I bet there are 101 uses for mommies. Of course there are the traditional things moms do; feed, dress, read stories, chauffeur, tutor, referee etc. That list is probably endless. I was thinking more along the lines of the creative things kids use moms for. So here is a list of some of the things my kids have used me for so far.
1. road
2. train tracks (okay, kind of the same idea, but it counts)
3. target practice (diaperless boy, need I say more?)
4. drum
5. jungle gym
6. ladder
7. flipping post(where they hold your hands and climb up your legs, then flip over)
8. horse
9. trampoline (unsuccessful attempt-would not recommend)
10. cup holder- while he drinks my drink
I'm sure there are many more. Any other uses you have on your list?



2 comments:
I'm here! Just haven't had time to add to your list yet! ;)
Hope Lion was good... can't wait to hear about it!
Ever been an art project? or a dance partner? hairstyle model? Oh, wait, you have boys....
Then if you haven't been already, you soon will be a barricade, an enemy spy, a target for imaginary guns, and your purse will be requested as a carrier for toy cars, army men, baseball caps, etc...
Isn't it fun?
Love you,
Post a Comment