Daddy took Ryan out to get in some more time on his new bike tonight. Big 2 year old on his new bike
I know I have not given Ryan's birthday it's proper due, but I have been at meetings or not feeling well most of the last 2 days. I plan on giving him a proper tribute as soon as I feel better.
Wow! He got a BIKE?! How cool! I hope he does well with it. We were thinking of getting Callie a tricycle later. I'm not even thinking of a bike until she's at least three!
We were thinking tricycle at first, but we were open to the idea of a tiny bike. I guess the idea my parents had was that this would last longer. He does okay. He can't peddle on his own yet, but I think he is starting to get it(it's only been 2 days). I think he will be riding himself by next spring or summer.
7 comments:
Wow! He looks so much older in that picture! I think it's the bike helmet. Or maybe it's just that he's two. ;)
Heehee...did you check out the pic from yesterday that I posted? Scroll down to see Ryan's last day of being 1:-)
Wow! He got a BIKE?! How cool! I hope he does well with it. We were thinking of getting Callie a tricycle later. I'm not even thinking of a bike until she's at least three!
I'm thinking tiny bikes with training wheels are the new "tricycle." Scroll down a little on this blog: http://www.jacaroo.blogspot.com/
We were thinking tricycle at first, but we were open to the idea of a tiny bike. I guess the idea my parents had was that this would last longer. He does okay. He can't peddle on his own yet, but I think he is starting to get it(it's only been 2 days). I think he will be riding himself by next spring or summer.
What a couple of cuties! And look at those smiles! Looks like a bike was totally the way to go, Mom!
Whoops -- I guess credit also goes to Grandma and Grandpa. Those kinds of folks always seem to know just what to get, don't they?
Post a Comment