Today is the day that I announce to the world that I am having a baby:-) A few special people knew before now and some were even privy to my other blog. I wanted to wait to make the official announcement until I heard the heartbeat. I heard it this morning. Apparently this baby already likes playing games. Little Acorn was hiding from the Doppler. That munchkin had me worried! Even the midwife was talking about getting a sonogram if she couldn't find a heartbeat. But she did eventually find it and it brought much relief. Jay is of course upset that she didn't find the second(he is convinced AGAIN that I am having twins).
I'm testing out Acorn as a nickname. I'm not sure it flows, but I'm going to give myself some time to get used to it. Maybe as we get to know our little person one will develop naturally. Perhaps Peek-a-boo? ;-)



18 comments:
I like Acorn. It's certainly creative and appropriate. You *are* just talking nicknames, here, right? Cuz I'm not sure Acorn Dunning is the perfect name for the future President of the United States...
:)
Love you.
LOL @ your mom. ;)
I knew I knew! ;) Congrats again though. It's exciting to finally see the big announcement!
Glad to hear all is well with the Periwinkle Acorn. :)
Congratulations! So happy for you guys! Now Erin needs to get busy!
Hey now.... man, pressure from ALL sides! Sheesh! ;)
Congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations!! Glad that you heard the heart beat and looks like you are in trouble now days!! With acorn already playing games!!
Congratulations Jen and family! Isn't it reassuring to hear that heartbeat?
Here's to a happy and healthy 6 more months!
Thanks everyone:-)
How about just Boo?
Congrats!
Liesl
Congratulations! When are you due? Sending Pink wishes your way. We need more girls!
Jen... "BOO" is CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
CONGRATS!! How very exciting!!!
WOW!!! Lots of new preggies! Congrats!
OH! JEN!!!! YEYE YEY YEY YEY YEY YEY YEY!!!!!
Congrats!! Wow.. baby fever. Must. Resist. Urge... :-P
I thought I warned you guys not to do anything cool while I was gone and lacked computer access!
Seriously: CONGRATS!
Isn't that heartbeat doppler so awesome?!
Yeah, Baby Acorn!
Jen, congrats! I read about your fun news on Mrs. Flinger's blog. Looks like you're due a few weeks after me! Happy and Healthy pregnancy to you!!!
Thanks for all the comment love girls:-)
Congrats!
- Philo
Post a Comment