Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Keep Your Stupid Cat in the House!

Dear Neighbor,
Keep your stupid cats in your house! I like you- I do not want to have to call animal control on you. But if your cats wake me up at 6AM with their cat fighting and screeching again I will be forced to take action. If your cats drive my dog crazy in our own house because they think under our truck is a good place to hang out, I will let my dog out and I hope she catches your stupid cat and teaches it a lesson it won't soon forget. If you think you will then be able to call animal control on me because my dog was not on a leash think again because it's the law that cats have to be on a leash when outside too. Besides, I was just heading outside and my dog ran past me...she must have been excited by the cat under our truck-OOPS. I've also been thinking of getting my son a disc shooter or BB gun. I'm sure he would get bored with stationary targets quickly. I'm sure your cat will wonder into his hunting territory at some point and well...cats will be cats and boys will be boys. So, just keep your stupid cat in the house where it belongs!

Thank You for Your Cooperation,
Your Concerned Neighbor

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yikes! I have rarely seen you quite so worked up! ;)

Hope you get the cat issue resolved soon!

Periwinkle Jen said...

All right, so I exaggerated a bit for effect, but it was annoying.

Heidi said...

I understand what you mean there though! The other night we were woken up at 3 am by a cat fight, our dogs just going crazy trying to get those cats! NOT fun! Hope your neighbor decides to keep their cats in the house!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Our neighbor has 2 dogs that she leaves outside while she is at work. They howl all day long. Te worst part is that they are so loud and obnoxious that they wake up the girls! Sometimes it's as early as 6:30 am! Argh! I have talked to her about it and all she said was, "Hmm. Really?" I hate those dogs!